The SOLD OUT DBTC 50th Kickoff Party was a great Success!!! See the photo album of this incredible event in the Photo Albums Link to the left!!!
DBTC has undergone major changes in membership administration. Members are now able to log into the website for membership renewal, signing up for selected events, address changes and profile changes. Certain pages of the website will be available to members only.
New features include:
- Online Membership Renewal
- New members may join online
- Online membership payment option with PayPal (You need not have a PayPal account - Credit cards are accepted there)
- Member Directory (Viewable by members only)
- Greatly expanded Out of Town Tour calendar format
- 'Bundle' administrators for Family Memberships
You can now log into the website above with your username and password. You will then receive an email informing you of your user id and initial password. You should change your password right away, using the edit profile page. If you have trouble logging in, click the 'Forgot Password' button.
If you are not a member, feel free to browse any pages at the left to become familiar with our club!
In 2013 the board & membership agreed to charge members the greater of $10 or 50% of the estimated cost per person for catered events and $5 for picnics. People who lead 5 or more rides / trips / tours, the Ride Coordinators and the Ride Director can attend the Volunteer Recognition event for free. There are no refunds. Price the day of the event is full price.